Sunday, February 6, 2011

Jill Grover Pink



I have a friend that is one of those influential people in helping me grow up.  She takes the stereotypical "farmer's wife" and chucks the pitchfork out the window, then wraps it in hot pink ribbon with zebra stripes and paints a sign that says, "Fashion Grows Here."  Right there among the wheat and the tares, her love for her family and her faith in God burst out like a wheat kernel declaring JOY to the WORLD in vibrant color.  The association with what I call Jill Grover Pink and happy thoughts is so strong that I painted my toe nails just to help me get through this January steeped in gray.  Guess what?  It worked! 
      If you find yourself in need of some Jill Grover Joy, I suggest you check out her website http://www.jilliewillie.com/.  Cleaning house and getting things done has never been so much fun!  In the meantime, I'm gonna be rocking these toes of mine barefoot as if it were an Indian Summer even though it's still a cold day in February.

No comments:

Post a Comment