Friday, January 21, 2011

B Vitamins

Have you ever been so angry you wanted to reach through a phone and rip someone's throat out?  I mean, since the pubescent hormone rush?  You might have a vitamin B deficiency.  I know I do. 

Effects include:

emotional disturbances, aggression, mental confusion, weakness, acne, depression

I discovered this problem last year sometime when my temper raged to what I called "out of control".  Thankfully, I was controlling it.  I mean, I didn't hit anyone and this is good news, but it would rage up like a volcano and tingle through my limbs for very little cause.  I won't say I don't have stress in my life that could knock the breath out of someone else, but this is my normal level.  It didn't make sense to feel such anger.  Just as it doesn't make sense now...what makes even less sense is to be aware of this as a recurring problem, have the B-vitamin complex in the medicine cabinet and NOT take it everyday. 

Duh.

I took it this morning.  Let's see if I can get clear as quickly as last year.  As for the rest of the world, I'm pretty sure there are some world leaders and homeowner's association presidents with the same issue.  Maybe we should all be taking a chill pill.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure in today's society, everyone has some sort of vitamin deficiency. Thanks for taking your B vitamins, though. :o)

    ReplyDelete