Thursday, January 20, 2011

Flipper


Tonight, my throat a little sore from the remnant cold, I scanned through Netflix to find a half-hour of something to wind the kids down in lieu of a bedtime story.  Does anyone remember what year children on television STOPPED being polite to parents?  I'm thinking about banning all TV after that year.  And when did they stop designing bathing suits as cute as the women on this show wore?  You know, the kind that give you some coverage so you can swim, but still allow you to look feminine.  Now, I can't really speak for content because my back was turned almost the whole time as I worked on another project, but my almost fourteen year old was on her way to bed because I chose to play "Flipper."  Half-way up the stairs, she stopped.  Then she sat down on the steps.  And before the end of the show, she was sitting on the couch with the five and three year olds wondering whether or not Flipper would be able to locate and recover the box of plasma desperately needed to rescue a little boy. 

That's good stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I used to LOVE this show! And I thought the older brother was so cute!

    ReplyDelete