Friday, July 22, 2011

First Day: First Impressions

Today, I worked as a temporary assistant at an undisclosed law firm.
Today, I dressed in a straight tan skirt, a blue three-quarter sleeve button up, and my seashell necklace.
Today, I wore my hair back and had makeup on.
Today, I wore my best smile ane applied my best handshake.
Today, I worked through dictation files like a madwoman and completed transcripts left and right.
Today, my husbands cell phone (borrowed in case of emergencies) went off just as I was chatting up the person I think may be the office manager.  She noticed I had a cell phone before I did and walked away.  Bewildered at the noise, I bent down and unzipped my purse just in time for the lyrics:

"I JUST HAD SE-EX!  And IT FEELS SO GOOD!!"

Really?!

Lucky for my husband that he had just traded his phone and hadn't been able to get through all of the already saved music... Lucky for me, the office manager had walked away. 

To hear the song, go search through the SNL skits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment