Sunday, October 30, 2011

Great Place for a Pimple

I have really sensitive skin...It's so sensitive, that any time I accidentally touch my face a pimple will break out there by morning.  Ugh.  You can imagine how often I try to not get bored at work and touch my face.  My poor husband is faced with the bob-and-weave wife every time he goes in for a sweet smooch on the forehead or cheek because I know where that will lead!

Growing up, my mom used to get pimples in the weirdest places -- in her ear or on her bum, for example.  I always thought Gosh I hope that doesn't happen to me!  I always thought I was safe.  I had great skin compared to other friends as a teenager (Great skin = no more than three pimples at once usually found on the chin or forehead.)  So, now that I'm in my mid-thirties STILL getting pimples, it really shouldn't surprise me that I have the genetics to get them in weird places...

Like, in my nose.  I don't even know what to say about it except a good, loud WHAT THE CUSS?! I haven't had a cold, there's been no tissue blowing, snot dripping or nose picking.  Yet, here I am, with a painful, red abscess of a pimple on the right side where I can't do anything to treat it or relieve the swelling or anything.  I just get to deal.  And TRY not to touch it and make it worse.

Ugh.  Oh well...I guess it can compliment the skin-colored mole growing on the left side of my nariz for All Hallow's Eve.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently Orange Juice mixed with baking soda made into a paste clears zits right up. I just read that on a friend's blog. I thought it was interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I'm gonna have to use that next time. :D

    ReplyDelete